Sunday 9 June 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Definition

Source(google.com.pk)
 am so lucky to have been blessed with a friend as wonderful as you. On your birthday I just want to thank God for sending you into this world. You are seriously a blessing in disguise. Happy Birthday, my friend.
Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.
Happy Birthday to the MOST WONDERFUL, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, OUTRAGEOUSLY FUNNY, COURAGEOUS and GREAT FRIEND you are... Have an awesome Birthday
I wish you all the finest things in life, my dearest friend because a royalty like you deserves the best. Happy Birthday, my precious one. May you have an awesome day.
It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.
Falling in love with you was easy. Staying in love with you is easier. Happy birthday. I can't wait until next year.
I am so very glad...very glad I am here to kiss you...happy birthday, my dear!! Happy Birthday!
I thought I'd spend my life looking for someone new, but then my life changed when I found you. My heart sings, my eyes glow, when I look at you, my blood flows. Happy Birthday my darling.
I'm taking your birthday as an opportunity to thank you for all that you are to me. I will never be able to forget the support that you have given me. Happy Birthday, my sugar lumps! May your birthday be as sweet as you are.
You are such a sweetheart babe! I just love you too much. On your birthday, I promise to keep all your secrets, to flood you with gifts and never to miss a chance to make you smile. Happy Birthday, my dearest sister.
Today's the day you can ask me for anything you want? That fancy new dress, those dashing heels, that jazzy phone or those tickets for the concert. But remember one thing, whatever you ask for will always be less than what I can really give you in life? Love, love, love. Happy Birthday my darling!
Daughters are like the warm rays of sunshine on a chilly morning, a cool breeze in a humid afternoon and a soft wrap of chocolate trickle on a skewer of strawberry! Who wouldn't want a lovely daughter like you? Happy Birthday my dear angel!
When you need a shoulder to cry on, when you need someone to laugh with, when you need a companion... Whatever your mood is, either you're mad, sad, happy, or glad... just call my name and I'll be there.
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
A friend has to asks you whats wrong, a good friend has a shoulder for you to cry on, but a best-friend knows where to bury the bodies.
A friend will call you an idiot, but a best friend will not only call you one, but act like one with you.
A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
Friends Birthday Wishes On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy Birthday. You are a good friend and an even better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. Happy Birthday and thanks for the friendship we share. I wish you a very Happy and warm Birthday. Your friendship has touched all of us. May you get all you desire. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God bless you. Happy Birthday. You are an amazing friend, with a good heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very happy birthday. With a friend like you, who cares and supports with such a vibrant zeal, life and world turns in to so much fun. Thanks and wishing you a very sweet birthday. Each day my friend you learn new things, Each phase is like life's new innings. Sometimes you get chances, sometimes you choose, In this game of life.
Not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a friend like you. Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I wish you get all that you truly deserve. Happy Birthday to you.

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

Quotes On Love And Life Pictures Images Photos 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment